The Go-To Guys
━ How Motorists Negligence Causes Accidents
In urban and residential areas throughout North Georgia, motorists are not always as aware as they should be of bicyclists in their vicinity. When this happens—or they choose to act recklessly—bicyclists are put at enormous risk of serious and even life-threatening injury.
Bicycle accidents are likely to occur when motorists:
- Fail to properly signal a turn
- Fail to properly signal a lane change
- Drift onto road shoulders or bike lanes
- Fail to be generally aware of vehicles in their vicinity
- Drive while impaired (intoxicated, fatigue, etc.)
━ Fighting for Individuals
If any of these motorist behaviors contributed to your bicycle accident, then it may be time to start exploring your legal options.