Compassionate Legal Work
━ We’re Here After the Accdient
If you suspect that your injuries have been caused by any of these common factors, our North Georgia legal team can work to swiftly prove the truck driver’s fault and pursue compensation for your suffering. We serve Dalton with access to personal injury attorneys who are Avvo Rated 10.0, and AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. With experience and compassion, we are here to counsel you through these difficult times.
Causes of Serious Truck Accidents
The most common contributing factors to traffic crashes and fatal accidents include:
- Distracted driving—Anytime a driver’s eyes are off the road due to texting or other distractions, it can lead to serious collisions.
- Drugged driving—Operating under the influence of any type of drugs, whether prescription or illegal, can impair a driver’s functions.
- Drunk driving—Driving under the influence of alcohol can greatly impact a driver’s ability to avoid accidents and stay safe on the road.
- Fatigued driving—Driving while tired can result in decreased reaction time, impairment of judgment, and unsafe driving
- Fallen debris—Debris that falls off a truck due to improper loading can cause serious damage to unsuspecting vehicles.
- Overloaded trucks—State and federal laws set limits on how much trucks can weigh, including how cargo is loaded and secured.
━ Have Your Case Evaluated
We serve clients throughout North Georgia, including Catoosa County, Gilmer County, Gordon County, Murray County, Walker County, and Whitfield County.